LANDBANK LINK.BIZPORTAL GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. The LANDBANK Link.BizPortal is a facility granted by Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK/Bank) which the client may avail for as long as it is offered and provided that the client continues to be qualified under its terms and conditions.
2. LANDBANK Link.BizPortal Portal Online Security Policy
a. At LANDBANK, the client is always assured that all electronic payment transactions are safe and secure. The LANDBANK Link.BizPortal, takes great measures to ensure that its security practices conform to the best banking standards and adequately respond to the clients’ needs.
b. To ensure that the privacy of clients’ account information and banking transactions are maintained, LANDBANK has set forth the following:
LANDBANK deploys intrusion detection systems, firewalls, encryption systems such as128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and other internal controls which are meant to safeguard, physically and logically, all our servers and information systems, including the data stored in these systems. Furthermore, it has an in house Network Operations Department that secures the maintenance of the whole facility.
The LANDBANK Link.Bizportal facility is secure, using Verisign's Security Certificate for clients to verify the authenticity of the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal site. At times, it may be necessary for clients to verify the authenticity of the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal site in order not to fall victim to email scams. For example, directing clients to seemingly legitimate sites and mislead them into providing vital account information to entities not authorized by the Bank. The Verisign Logo attached on all our LANDBANK Link.BizPortal pages, when clicked, securely authenticates the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal site. LANDBANK Link.BizPortal can be accessed by clicking the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal link on the LANDBANK website or the website of the partner-institutions. The best, safest and recommended way to access the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal website is by typing https://www.lbp-eservices.com/egps/portal/index.jsp at the browser address bar.
3. Services and Business Rules
a. LANDBANK shall define the partner-merchant as qualified merchant
b. Real-time debit shall be made on the client’s account while batch crediting shall be employed to the account of the partner-merchant
c. An Online Payment Inquiry System shall be made available to the partner-merchant for its real-time viewing of today’s transactions
d. Reports shall be provided to the partner-merchant the next banking day
e. Transactions during Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays will be posted on the next banking day
1. LANDBANK shall provide the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal in accordance with existing laws, rules and regulations and Republic Act 8792 (e-Commerce Law) as well as LANDBANK’s business rules and regulations relative to the operation of the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal facility.
2. Any transaction initiated on an eligible account is considered an eligible transaction.
3. I recognize LANDBANK’s proprietary interest in LANDBANK Link.BizPortal and I shall use its modules for their intended purpose only.
4. LANDBANK shall consider as valid and binding any instruction given or transaction made using LANDBANK Link.BizPortal. LANDBANK shall not be liable for any unauthorized action or transaction using LANDBANK Link.BizPortal. The Bank shall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity of instructions sent via LANDBANK Link.BizPortal. However, LANDBANK, as it deems necessary, is entitled to verify any instructions given through sending e-mail online or via telephone or any other means.
5. LANDBANK may cancel or refuse to execute any of my instruction/s at any time without incurring any liability if these are against bank policies and LANDBANK Link.BizPortal business rules, deemed illegal and/or detrimental to the bank without prior notice.
6. For multiple transactions coming from one account with insufficient balance, LANDBANK, in its sole discretion, may determine which of the transaction requests to complete.
7. I shall verify, check and validate all my LANDBANK Link.BizPortal transactions and maintenance if these have been processed by LANDBANK Link.BizPortal. If not, I shall notify LANDBANK immediately by contacting the Helpdesk at 405-7000.
8. A Transaction Reference Number shall be assigned for every submitted transaction. However, a financial transaction may be denied for non-compliance of terms and conditions and business rules of the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal (e.g. if the designated account is insufficiently funded, Account/Subscriber Number is incorrect).
9. I understand that any online transaction initiated through LANDBANK Link.BizPortal before system downtime on a banking day shall be posted to my account on the same day. All transactions after system downtime on a banking day or completed on a Saturday, Sunday or legal/special holidays, will be posted on the next banking day. Banking days are from Monday to Friday, except for legal/special holidays.
10. In case of system failure: all transactions during the day shall be automatically cancelled by the system. In this case, LANDBANK shall coordinate with me through sending e-mail online or via telephone or any other means.
11. I shall promptly report any discrepancies, omissions, inaccuracies or incorrect entries in LANDBANK’s statement, any unauthorized transactions made and instructions not implemented through e-mail, telephone or any other means within 20 calendar days from date of transaction/instruction.
12. If in case my deposit account is tagged with special instructions, I shall hold LANDBANK free from any obligation and liability on the effects of these special instructions on my transactions.
13. LANDBANK reserves the right to determine the scope of LANDBANK Link.BizPortal, change the daily cut-off time, modify, restrict, withdraw, cancel or disconnect any service without prior notice. In this case, LANDBANK shall coordinate with us through sending e-mail online or via telephone or any other means. It may also deactivate, suspend or discontinue any service due to mishandling of accounts as defined by the Bank’s standard operating procedures or, if in the Bank’s judgment, my continued access of Link.BizPortal may adversely affect the security of the system without prior notice.
14. LANDBANK shall not be liable for any cause beyond its control such as problems due to maintenance, telecommunication, electrical, network failure, computer hardware or software (including viruses and bugs) or related/incidental problems that may be attributed to the services of an information service provider.
15. LANDBANK may amend/supplement this Agreement from time to time with effectivity date as specified in the e-mail notice. Notice of the amendment/supplement sent through e-mail at the address shown on my account records shall suffice. Thereafter, continued use of the Link.BizPortal Portal will constitute acceptance of the modification/supplement to the Agreement.
16. LANDBANK may limit my use of the services or terminate this Agreement once my account becomes dormant, closed, garnished, escheated, or has violated any of the terms and conditions and business rules of the LANDBANK Link.BizPortal.
17. LANDBANK may, in the future, impose charges on this arrangement within legal and regulatory limits and I hereby authorize the Bank to impose the said charges accordingly upon notice through sending e-mail online or via telephone or any other means without need for further demand, notice or consent. The Bank shall not be held liable for the failure of transactions due to insufficient funds resulting from the deduction of authorized charges.
18. LANDBANK shall not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with any unauthorized interception or use of data relating to me or my account(s), including the missending thereof.
19. I agree to be bound by the laws, rules, regulations and official issuances applicable to LANDBANK Link.BizPortal now existing or which may later be issued, as well as such other terms and conditions governing the use of other facilities, benefits or services the Bank may make available to me in connection with LANDBANK Link.BizPortal.
20. I hereby authorize LANDBANK to process, use or disclose to third parties personal and sensitive personal information pertaining to me to the extent necessary and adequate to execute the transactions or to provide the products or services that I have requested, to manage my account, or to establish, confirm, update or review my records.